Thursday, April 2, 2009

We've Arrived!!

Nothing really happening in my life except for finals, but I am glad to see that the LDS Church has fully come of age in American society. You know you've hit the big time when you are indicted with the CIA, the Jooooos, and Bushitler for masterminding 9-11.

Some choice excerpts:

"The establishment of a branch of Brigham Young University in Israel created a legitimate front for covert activities of the secret/CIA element of the church"

"Being pre-informed if not directly involved in the plans for destroying the Twin Towers as well as Building 7 on September 11, 2001 is demonstrated by official advice given to Mormons working in the World Trade Center to not show up for work that day"

Thank goodness for "official advice!"

Gregan will appreciate these two:

"The nexus between the church and the Bush Administration has been documented by the pressure placed on the church from a personal visit by Bush to church headquarters in Salt Lake City prior to the forced retirement of BYU physics professor Steven Jones in late 2006. Jones was/is in the forefront of scientifically establishing a conspiracy to destroy the World trade Center by pre planted explosives."

"Secret elements of the church conspired with the CIA to overthrow democratically elected president Allende of Chile"

The truth will out! You know this guy is legit, as his credentials (listed at the end of the article) are in all-caps.

So I was wondering, as a soon-to-be-graduated senior with considerable language experience and nowhere particular to go, do you reckon the secret/CIA element of the Church will have a booth at General Conference?

6 comments:

octopusofthesea said...

I have read and appreciated this post.

Rudennuff said...

The CIA has great benefits and what with you knowing Spanish and a few other important languages, I bet the secret element would love to hire you! BTW, I read EVERYONE's blogs in the family! I even have one, but I won't post to it until I figure out how and until I find a minute more in my day. Check out FaceBook for any updates. Gregorio and the dad are heading to see the cherry blossoms this weekend, so watch for pics! GREAT blog, Kryn! Always surprising and always entertaining. Hugs!

Gancito del Lago said...

Yeah, there were some doozies on youtube about 9/11 and Mormons during Mitt's campaign. Those truthers...always good for a laugh. I like how they warn mormons not to try to defend the church, at the risk of proving themselves either ignorant or complicit! I guess chalk me up for ignorant, because you know I love my arabs!!

Gancito del Lago said...

P.S. Your blog is getting pretty.

gramakaren said...

Where's the clever comment I made about 6 hours ago?!?! 'Can't even remember what it was. But yep, it appears the Church has "arrived." (rolls eyes) :)

Phineas Jalyper said...

good. now we can stop hiding and finally expose all of the terrible things we know.

p.s. Jason Bourne is a hecka tight mormon.